Family/group of four: $50 (Call Box Office)
- Book online (+$1.95 booking fee), in person at the Wyndham Cultural Centre or on 8734 6000
- Subscription and group discounts available
"A must! Our minds were boggled!" ★★★★★ Edinburgh Reporter
Flying chickens, brain transplants and sneaky ninjas! Watch as household junk is transformed into surreal shadow puppets. You and your family will love being drawn into a playful world of strange silhouette characters and cartoon-like comedy.
Some loud noises and big action.
Performance times: 10.30am & 1.30pm
Wyndham Cultural Centre School Holiday Shows - Facebook Competition
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for entry into the draw for a chance to a family pass to Wyndham Cultural Centre’s school holiday shows: Children are Stinky (26 September 2018 10.30am) and Sticks Stones Broken Bones (Tuesday 2 October 2018 10.30am)
1. This competition is run by Wyndham City Council (‘Council’) in the state of Victoria, Australia only.
2. By entering the competition, you agree to accept these terms and conditions of entry (‘conditions’). If your entry does not comply with these conditions, it will not be valid for entry into the draw.
3. Entry is restricted to residents of the Wyndham municipality who are aged 18 years or over. If you are aged under 18 years, you must obtain your parent or guardian’s consent to enter this competition. Council may require you to provide proof of residency and/or age. Council staff, Councillors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
4. To enter the competition share your cure for school holiday boredom on Werribee City Centre’s facebook page, www.facebook/werribeecitycentre by 12pm Friday 21 September 2018.
5. Each valid entry will go into a draw to win:
• 1 Family Pass for Children are Stinky, 26 September 2018 10.30am (2 adults/2 children valued at $50)
• 1 Family Pass for Sticks Stones Broken Bones, Tuesday 2 October 2018 10.30am 2 adults/2 children valued at $50)
6. The competition winner will be drawn on 21 September 2018 at Council offices and will be notified by Facebook comment on the same day. The winner is then responsible for Facebook messaging the Werribee City Centre Facebook page to organise collection of their prize
7. The competition winner must collect their ticket from Wyndham Cultural Centre on the day of their performance, 177 Watton Street, Werribee.
8. The competition winner must have proof of identification at time of collection.
9. If a winner cannot be contacted by 24 September 2018, Council may opt to conduct a redraw and the next valid entry drawn will be the winner.
10. If a prize has not been claimed by 26 September and 2 October 2018 respectively, the winners will be deemed to have surrendered their prize
11. Council’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
13. Council accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, invalid or corrupt entries.
14. You agree to Council contacting you to invite you to be photographed, and if you agree to be photographed, you consent to any such photographs being published or otherwise used by Council for future promotional activities.