Conc/Group 8+: $30
Student/under 25: $20
Children Under 15: $15
- Book online (+$1.95 booking fee), in person at the Wyndham Cultural Centre or on 8734 6000
- Subscription and group discounts available
“An adaptation that wreaks perfect havoc on its source text, layering the urgency of climate change into its plot and characters.” Theatrepeople
Caliban’s island is sinking. Ariel is an artificial intelligence system with the power to save the world. As tensions rise with the tides, who will survive?
Exploring the battleground of global climate politics through the eyes of those on the front lines, this brand new Australian work floats fragments of stories from South Sudan, Afghanistan, and the Pacific Islands on a wave of dynamic energy that’s heading your way.
Suitable for aged 8+
- Created and performed by the Edge Ensemble: Achai Deng, Abraham Hersan, Piper Huynh, Natalie Lucic, Rex Pelman, Oti Wiloughby
- Directors: Tariro Movondo and Dave Kelman
- Writer: Georgia Symons
- Movement: Amy Macpherson
- Music and composition: Callum Watson