Conc/Group 8+: $30 (Call Box Office)
Student/under 25: $20
Children Under 15: $15
- Book online (+$1.95 booking fee), in person at the Wyndham Cultural Centre or on 8734 6000
- Subscription and group discounts available
“A brave and quietly devastating performance. Moving theatre...with dignity and grace.” Cameron Woodhead, The Age
HART is a one-man verbatim theatre piece about the lived experiences of Stolen Generations and the ongoing effects experienced by Indigenous Australians.
“I was always like, like a magnet with my Dad, like everywhere he went I was right next to him... He never got rid of me...”
Using testimonials from survivors, award-winning artist and Noongar man, Ian Michael, invites you to experience the silenced stories of his country.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander audiences are warned that this production contains images of deceased persons.
- Concept & Performed by: Ian Michael
- Written by: Ian Michael & Seanna van Helten
- Directed by: Penny Harpham
- Set & Costume Design: Chloe Greaves
- Composition & Sound Design: Raya Slavin
- Video Design: Michael Carmody
- Lighting Design: Katie Sfetkidis
- Stage & Production Manager: Kate Brennan
- Supported by Regional Arts Victoria