- Sat 7 July - 3pm
- Sun 8 July - 11am
- Mon 9 July - 11am and workshop at 4pm
- Tue 10 July - 3pm
- Wed 11 July - 11am and 3pm
Family/group of four: $70 (call box office)
- Book online (+$1.95 booking fee), in person at the Wyndham Cultural Centre or on 8734 6000
- Subscription and group discounts available
“Children’s theatre doesn't get any better than this. This inspired array of Italian and Aboriginal artists is the perfect fusion of dance, art and breathtaking digital design.” Sunday Mail, Adelaide
SALTBUSH is an exquisite interactive journey through the culture and landscape of Aboriginal Australia, celebrated through live dance, music, song and stories. Children are invited to explore and play with the performers as a landscape unfolds around them upon an incredible carpet of sensors activated by movement.
SALTBUSH will have your senses soaring and your imagination running wild.
Saltbush was specifically made for 4-8 year olds but is suitable for children and adults of all ages.
- Compagnia TPO & Insite Arts in co-production with Teatro Metastasio Stabile della Toscana
- Co-Artistic directors: Davide Venturini (Italy) & Jason Cross (Australia)
- Dramaturgy: Sasha Zahra (Australia)
- Composer/musician: Lou Bennett (Australia/ Yorta Yorta/Dja Dja Wurrung)
- Choreographer: Deon Hastie (Australia/ Tjapukai)
- Dancer: Caleena Sansbury (Australia/
- Dancer: Sani Townson (Australia/ Saibai Koedal
- Narrator/performer: Sharni McDermott ((Australia/ Wiradjuri)